Vivierskin Advanced Skin Lightening Serum - 1.0 fl oz
Experience the beauty of luminous results. This new 2-in-1 serum targets anti-aging and skin lightening at the same time. It’s uniquely formulated to lighten the appearance of sun damage, age spots, liver spots, freckles and melasma, while also smoothing fine lines wrinkles, and improving the overall evenness of skin tone.
Product contains: L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) | 2% Hydroquinone USP
This formula reduces the appearance of aging and age spots.
- 2-in-1 formulation that targets anti-aging and skin lightening simultaneously
- Helps brighten skin tone and improve skin texture
- Contains gold standard ingredients for skin lightening
- May be used to maintain results following pigmentation protocols such as SkinTx or lasers
- Ideal for patients who cannot tolerate long-term use of Retinoids
- Ideal for all skin types
- Ideal for the neck, décolletage and the back of the hands
- Patented, stable formulation contains the highest grade Vitamin C available, L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) for maximum efficacy and absorption
- Lightweight and fast absorbing
- Oil-free, alcohol-free, hypoallergenic, paraben-free, non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested and recommended by physicians
- Hydroquinone 2% USP in a nonmedicinal liquid gel base containing Vitamin C IDS™ (L-Ascorbic Acid USP).
Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Propylene Glycol, Water/Eau.
Remove and discard white cap and replace with dropper. Place two to three drops in palm of hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired. Use both morning and night or as directed by a physician. Close dropper cap securely after each use.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP) may cause a slight tingling sensation in some people. This is normal and will usually diminish with time.
NOTE: Gradual lightening of the discoloration can be expected in most cases. L-Ascorbic Acid USP will tend to oxidize and change to a light yellow color with time. This change in color is natural and will not significantly alter the product's effectiveness.